Daiwa Steez A TWS Casting ReelDWSTEEZATW1016SH
The new Daiwa Steez A TWS fishing reel has a bunch of new features and technologies, making it a premium fishing reel.
Daiwa's T-wing System solves an age old problem with bait casting reel level wind systems. The "T" aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section when casting, reducing sharp angles and friction that slows line through a narrow aperture. When retrieving, the line drops into the narrow portion of the T-wing for even distribution into the spool.
The spool starts up faster and spins longer. As you start the cast, the spool's inductor cup retracts from the magnets so there's no magnetic braking to slow down the spool. As the spool approaches maximum speed, the inductor cup moves to apply smooth, magnetic braking and prevent backlash. As the spool slows down, the inductor cup retracts again so the spool spins longer, unhampered by magnetic braking.
Daiwa's exclusive swept handle moves the paddles closer to the fishing rod's center line. The result is less wobble of the fishing reel in your hand. This means less wasted energy and a more powerful retrieve.
Custom I-shaped Knob Handles
Featuring Daiwa's Soft Touch material.
Daiwa Steez A TWS Casting Reel Features:
- TWS (long casting with minimal backlash).
- Magforce Z magnetic braking system.
- Air Rotation.
- Precision cut aluminum housing.
- 9 ball bearings (8BB +1RB).
- Cut-away 90mm swept handle.
- Custom soft-touch knobs.
- 6.7 oz weight.
- Steez H/HL: 6.3:1 gear ratio, 26.4" line retrieve, gold accents.
- Steez SH/SHL: 7.3:1 gear ratio, 29.5" line retrieve, red accents.
- Left and right retrieve refers to the hand that winds the reel handle.
Learn more about Daiwa fishing tackle at www.daiwa.com.