Z Man ChatterBait Jack Hammer StealthBladeZMCBSB3808
A valuable combination of refined energy, unpredictable action and visual stealth, the new Z-Man JackHammer StealthBlade adds an exciting new chapter to the book of the bladed jig.
The driving force behind the patented new Z-Man ChatterBait design, a clear polycarbonate blade produces a totally different sound and vibration, but like its predecessor, starts thumping intensely with the first half-turn of the reel handle. The blade's specialized oval split-ring line tie increases stealth, and offers less surface area and no protrusions to catch vegetation or other snags. Armed with a lighter wire, custom Decoy fluorine nanocoated hook, the Z-Man StealthBlade can be cast on slightly lighter line and penetrates the jaws of bass with less hook-setting effort. To preserve the Z-Man StealthBlade's high-level, ultra-durable Z-Man Jack Hammer heritage and performance, silicone skirts are hand-tied with stainless steel wire. Dual wire trailer keepers pin soft plastic trailers in place for the long haul. The Z-Man StealthBlade's low center of gravity, fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily. When the situation suggests a bladed jig, but instinct advises finesse, the Z-Man ChatterBait JackHammer StealthBlade becomes the smartest play of the day.
Z-Man ChatterBait Jack Hammer StealthBlade Bait Features:
- Designed in conjunction with bladed jig specialist Brett Hite.
- Patented Z-Man ChatterBait design and hex-shaped Z-Man ChatterBlade.
- Clear polycarbonate blade excels in generating strikes from pressured fish or in clear water scenarios.
- Starts vibrating quickly and exhibits natural hunting motion.
- Custom Decoy® fluorine coated hook.
- Wire tied silicone skirting.
- Low center of gravity fish-shaped head tracks true and skips easily.
- Dual wire trailer keepers hold soft plastic trailers securely.
- Weights: 3/8 oz and 1/2 oz.
- 1 Z-Man ChatterBait Jack Hammer StealthBlade bladed bait per pack.
Find out more about ZMan fishing gear at www.zmanfishing.com.