Daiwa Kage LT Spinning ReelDWKGLT2500DCXH
The Daiwa Kage LT spinning reel is exclusive to independent Daiwa dealers which embraces the LT Concept of Light and Tough.
The Daiwa Kage LT spinning reel is lighter yet strong and rigid. The fishing reel's body is constructed from Zaion, a high density carbon strain material that is 20% stronger and 50% lighter than traditional materials. The true carbon body is reduced in size and weight, yet provides a rigid framework for the powerful gearing. The design incorporates the Air Bail and Air Rotor systems that reduce the weight further by 15% yet provide strength and rigidity. The Aluminum Digigears are precision cut for a smooth, powerful performance with less weight. A unique premium cork handle knob looks smart and provides a solid grip. A smooth and powerful ATD Drag System will stop the largest gamefish. The advanced spinning reel can be utilized for a variety of fresh water and light salt water applications..
The Daiwa Kage LT spinning reel is an example of Daiwa’s commitment to the LT concept of modern fishing reel design, smaller, lighter yet stronger.
Daiwa Kage LT Spinning Reel Features:
- New smaller frame, body and housing.
- Zaion housing LT concept is very light and very strong.
- Machined aluminum alloy Digigear for unparalleled smoothness and durability.
- Air Rotor.
- Air Bail.
- 10 ball bearing system - 1 CRBB, 8 BB and 1RB.
- Premium cork handle knob.
- Designed for freshwater, inshore and offshore fishing applications.
Learn more about Daiwa fishing gear at www.daiwa.com.