Daiwa Tatula SV TW Casting ReelDWTASV103H
The Daiwa Tatula SV TW fishing reel has been re-designed with new features.
Daiwa's T-wing System solves an age old problem with bait casting reel level wind systems. The "T" aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section when casting, reducing sharp angles and friction that slows line through a narrow aperture. When retrieving, the line drops into the narrow portion of the T-wing for even distribution into the spool.
A special material is applied to the inductor rotor, which is exposed from the spool when spinning at high speed. As the spool slows, the inductor rotor moves back towards the magnetic field, which brakes the spool accordingly to the weights of different lures.
The spool is made of Super Duralumin, which is light and strong. SV Spool with Air Brake System helps cast lightweight lures with ease with no back lash.
Daiwa's exclusive swept handle moves the paddles closer to the rod's center line. The result is less wobble of the reel in your hand. This means less wasted energy and a more powerful retrieve.
Custom I-shaped Handle Knobs
Featuring Daiwa's Soft Touch material.
Compact Body Frame
Compact Body with coating that is standard across Daiwa's high end fishing reel models.
Daiwa Tatula SV TW Casting Reel Features:
- TWS (long cast with minimal backlash).
- SV Concept.
- Air Rotation.
- Aluminum Frame.
- Ultimate Tournament Drag (13.2 lb).
- Cut-Away 90mm Swept Handle.
- Custom Soft-Touch Handle Knob.
- 7.2 oz weight.
- H/HL: 6.3:1 gear ratio, 25.7" line retrieve, gold accents.
- HS/HSL: 7.3:1 gear ratio, 29.4" line retrieve, red accents.
- XS/XSL: 8.1:1 gear ratio, 32.8" line retrieve, purple accents.
- Left and right retrieve refers to the hand that winds the reel handle.
Learn more about Daiwa fishing tackle at www.daiwa.com.